Posted to alt.home.repair
Higgs Boson[_2_] Higgs Boson[_2_] is offline

Default Alarm System Contacts

On May 28, 6:08*pm, The Daring Dufas
wrote:
On 5/28/2011 7:05 PM, G. Morgan wrote:

The Daring Dufas wrote:

I wake up a lot of times and find that my hand has been resting on
the space bar or a single letter which can fill up dozens of pages
or until the computer GRONKS. Darn it I got a lot of work to do
and just got off the phone with my buddy I do a lot of AC work with.
We have a 7.5 ton evaporator coil on the way that we have to change
out for a pharmacy and I desperately need my energy level to return
to normal or at least somewhat normal. *:-(

You may want to ask the doc. for a stimulant. *If you fall asleep and
aspirate stuff from your mouth to the lungs you could be in a lot of
trouble.

http://www.cnn.com/2011/SHOWBIZ/cele...5/27/jeff.cona...

Oh man, I liked Jeff Conaway, he was in a lot of my favorite shows. I
made a trip to the pharmacy this afternoon and I stopped at the closest
convenience store to get the largest Monster Energy Drink on sale there
because I didn't want to pass out while driving. I despise taking drugs
and take as little as I can get away with except for the antibiotics
which I take on schedule until they're all gone. ^_^

TDD

This is an honest, non-hostile question. I hesitate to ask, given
your reported medical condition, but
couldn't a drink of orange juice have done as well as the "Monster
Energy Drink"? Based on what research I have done, those drinks are
loaded with empty calories and other "bad things", and count on macho
advertising to sell their wares. I share your displeasure at taking
drugs and avoid them whenever possible. Just had elective surgery for
a torn meniscus in the knee, and do take some **** for the pain, but
resent the hell out of it and hope it dies down soon.

Anyway, hope my q. was not objectionable, and wish you all the best
that SHE up there can provide.

HB