Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Alarm System Contacts

On 5/28/2011 4:10 PM, G. Morgan wrote:
The Daring Dufas wrote:

I work in many different fields now to alleviate boredom. I can't hold a
regular job because of medial problems. My situation is such that I
don't have trouble finding work, I have trouble getting out of bed and
walking across the room. I'm trying to recover from the aftereffects of
serious bouts of pneumonia and there are days when I'm as weak as a
kitten. It really ****es me off to not be able to get up and go. :-(

****, that sucks. I hope you're taking anti-biotics. Get well soon.

I went through pills but Easter Sunday at 3:00am I coughed and something
tore, burst or ripped in my ribcage and by 5:00am I
got my roommate to drive me to the ER where I was admitted and
spent 3 days in the hospital on IV antibiotics and X-rays did
not show a pneumothorax or broken rib which can happen if you
hold your body just right and cough. I guess I tore a muscle in
my ribcage which has pretty much healed. The problem with all the
antibiotics is the fact that they killed all the good bugs in my
system and I had to down a gallon of yogurt to fix my guts and I
got a yeast infection in my throat and have medication for that.
It's a real bitch when you get so weak you can't keep your eyes
open and pass out in front of your computer.....................
I wake up a lot of times and find that my hand has been resting on
the space bar or a single letter which can fill up dozens of pages
or until the computer GRONKS. Darn it I got a lot of work to do
and just got off the phone with my buddy I do a lot of AC work with.
We have a 7.5 ton evaporator coil on the way that we have to change
out for a pharmacy and I desperately need my energy level to return
to normal or at least somewhat normal. :-(

TDD