Posted to uk.d-i-y
Steve Firth Steve Firth is offline

Default OT - Airport Queues for Bag Drop Off

"Nightjar \"cpb\"@" "insertmysurnamehere wrote:

On 27/05/2011 21:22, Steve Firth wrote:
"Nightjar\"cpb\"@""insertmysurnamehere wrote:

I usually only fly with BA, so that is not really a problem for me.

Yeah, your problem is that you fly with BA, a service that makes Ryanair
look like Cathay Pacific.

That is not my experience of flying with BA. Of course, things might be
different in cattle class.

I've only ever flown business class with BA. Compared to the majority of
airlines their service sucks, their service was in fact so poor that I
preferred to fly British Midland for short haul flights. For long haul,
BA are definitely fourth rank and only just slightly ahead of Aeroflot.

Still if you want to be wedged into a poorly maintained seat and served
****e by some matron with varicose veins, support tights and more slap
on her face than is stocked at any single Debenhams, BA would be right
up your street.

Perhaps next time you try to puff yourself up, with snide lines about
"cattle class", you could try think for a moment before posting?