Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
RogerN RogerN is offline

Default OT_Ticket from City of Chicago.org

"Gunner Asch" wrote in message
On Fri, 27 May 2011 15:42:19 -0500, "Paul K. Dickman"
wrote:

snip
What fraud?
How is can one mistyped plate number be considered widespread?
I see no tactics at all, let alone any illegal ones.
Did you even read the thread?

Paul K. Dickman

No plate number is visible. The color of the vehicle is totally
different. Is the vehicle even the same model?

Did you miss those first two items? How did they get a plate number
from a totally unreadable plate and transfer it to a vehicle a very
great distance away? And then ignore the color?

Thats not a "mistake"..but utter fraud.

Gunner

I very much appreciate Paul's advice but what you said along with the person
that answers the phone at the DuQuoin State Police office and my mother in
law having the exact same problem, a ticket when their vehicle wasn't near
Chicago, it sounds like fraud to me.

If Chicago can't competently write one parking ticket per day then they
shouldn't write one parking ticket per day. It doesn't matter how big they
are, if they aren't big enough to do their job correctly they should be
fired and replaced. I'm tired of taxpayers paying salary and benefits to
idiots that don't have enough brains to be able to serve cheeseburgers
through a drive through window.

RogerN