Posted to uk.d-i-y
The Other Mike[_3_] The Other Mike[_3_] is offline

Default OT - Airport Queues for Bag Drop Off

On Fri, 27 May 2011 23:28:30 +0100, "DerbyBoy" No-one
wrote:

"Steve Firth" wrote in message
.. .

"DerbyBoy" No-one
wrote:

My suggestion is simple

So is mine, get to the airport earlier.

It really should not be necessary - the problems are caused by other
passengers - not the airline / handlers / airport. Why would anyone really
want to get there too early. I repeat - the transaction at the desk should
take less than a minute per party if it is only a bag drop. stupid people
cause the problems - I should not have to go early because of them - they
should be sent to the back of the queue.

Ryanair 737-800 with 189 seats, all traveling as single persons.

So turn up three hours forty nine minutes before departure then.