Posted to uk.d-i-y
fred fred is offline

Default OT - Airport Queues for Bag Drop Off

In article
,
harry writes

I have paid for a space for my hand luggage. I expect that space to be
there, not taken up by some pillock. So it is "my" luggage locker for
the duration of the flight.

As pointed out to Arfa, next time you fly, ask the cabin crew where your
personally reserved space can be found and see if the airline agrees
with your position.

You can usually find space in nearby lockers and I've always found cabin
crew to be helpful in finding space where I have not. I've not had any
difficulty in finding space for my hand luggage on even the busiest
flights but I don't expect to be able to board last and still find a
space in the bin above my head.

--
fred