Posted to uk.d-i-y
Arfa Daily Arfa Daily is offline

Default OT - Airport Queues for Bag Drop Off

"fred" wrote in message news
In article
, harry
writes

Huh. You get people bringing on stuff that should be in the hold as
"hand luggage" (To avoid waiting at the other end and charges with the
cheapies.)

I have got on (long haul) flights and found my luggage locker above my
seat full with other people's stuff. So I can't even fit my legitimate
stuff in.

I have a cure, I just pull it out and throw it on the deck and put
mine in. Does cause a row sometimes.

I'm not surprised, you sound like a right dick, "my luggage locker" ?,
do you expect the space on the road near your house to be left for 'your'
parking too?
--
fred

But it *is* 'your' luggage locker. Presumably, you don't fly ? Each seat has
an allocated overhead luggage space, marked with a number to match the seat
it belongs to. Having paid for the seat, that space is 'yours'. It is the
people who bring excess amounts of excessively sized hand luggage on board,
and expect to be able to accommodate it all in other passengers' space, who
are the arrogant dicks, not the likes of Derby Boy and myself, who object to
this practice.

Arfa