Posted to uk.d-i-y
harry harry is offline

Default OT - Airport Queues for Bag Drop Off

On May 27, 10:29*am, fred wrote:
In article
,
harry writes

Huh. You get people bringing on stuff that should be in the hold as
"hand luggage" (To avoid waiting at the other end and charges with the
cheapies.)

I have got on (long haul) flights and found my luggage locker above my
seat full with other people's stuff. So I can't even fit my legitimate
stuff in.

I have a cure, I just pull it out and throw it on the deck and put
mine in. *Does cause a row sometimes.

I'm not surprised, you sound like a right dick, "my luggage locker" ?,
do you expect the space on the road near your house to be left for
'your' parking too?
--
fred

I have paid for a space for my hand luggage. I expect that space to be
there, not taken up by some pillock. So it is "my" luggage locker for
the duration of the flight.
I have parking space for seven or eight cars on my driveway. I have no
expectations about where I want to park on the street.