Posted to alt.home.repair
bob haller bob haller is offline

Default Too Many Republicans Here.

On May 26, 11:45*pm, "HeyBub" wrote:
bob haller wrote:

we can no longer afford to be the worlds cop

If not us, who?

Or perhaps you prefer no cop at all?

The latter won't happen: power abhors a vacuum.

What do you think is fair costs not just $$ but lives of troops,
families grieving lost members, and terrorists who hate us because we
did something internationally........

Those with the $$ make the rules..... we no longer can afford it

Wars are too clean today, the loosers dont know THEY LOST.

Take iraq as a example. It was a bogus war Saddam had no WMD, and
wasnt connected to bin laden. True he was a terrible person, but so
are lots off dictators

Hey saddam next week were attacking if you dont stand down NOW, come
monday morning baghdad will cease to exist. Cruise missles will take
out your city beginning in souther baghdad, emergency supplies for
residents are being dropped now north of the city send your residents
there NOW, and leaflet the city to get their attention

Oh and saddam the next city to be leveled will be your hometown, it
will cease to exist next week.

This will go on till you resign and leave.....

Those that LOST must KNOW THEY LOST.

The trouble with war today its too clean, and thus too protacted,
going on too long costs even more lives