Posted to alt.home.repair
Higgs Boson[_2_] Higgs Boson[_2_] is offline

Default Too Many Republicans Here.

On May 26, 10:20*am, The Daring Dufas
wrote:
On 5/26/2011 11:40 AM, Twayne wrote:

,
The Daring *typed:
On 5/26/2011 9:48 AM, Country wrote:
On May 26, 9:37 am, Suga Moto *wrote:
Republican:
Someone who supports the rights of the unborn, but
won't fund stem cell research that could help the
millions who are already here. The first one to protest
abortion rights, and the first one willing to take a
life through capital punishment. Someone who espouses
personal freedom, and then tries to pass constitutional
amendments to restrict it. Someone threatened by
government surplus but unfazed by goverment deficits.
Someone who is pro-business but anti-citizen. Someone
who wants to take away the helping hand, after he's
made it to safety. Someone who holds a cross in one
hand and tries to burn it with the other.

You forgot that they are the party that hates Gays but
cruises for boys in Men's Restrooms at the Airport. LOL.

Could you please post a link to somewhere that lists
those assertions of yours as being part of the Republican
platform. I'm not a Republican and if you claimed the
same thing about Democrats, I'd want to see proof of that
too. I have friends in both parties and never heard any of them claim
that. :-)

TDD

Only fools ... .

So where is that site? ^_^

Pal, you want just one site that lists all the above 100% true
statements? You want somebody to do your citizen's work for you?

You need to start reading history and following the news, not just on
Fox or network stations or even most newspapers (you DO read
newspapers?) Every single statement above can be bolstered by
numerous acts of Congress, the Supreme Court, the Administration
(mostly Bush and his antecedents, with even Clinton not getting a full
pass).

Check out also our corporate masters, who pay off Congress to whore
for them. Look up the famous saying: "Apres nous, le deluge". I
think it was Louis XV who uttered it. The new far-right Republican
motto. Note: There still are a few Republicans left who espouse true
Conservative values (as opposed to the Mad Dogs who have taken over
the Party) but they are virtually powerless against the Hitlerian
machine that keeps the Party in line.

TDD