Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ignoramus31410 Ignoramus31410 is offline

Default Not sure what are they doing exactly

On 2011-05-26, Larry wrote:
On Thu, 26 May 2011 18:36:04 -0500, Ignoramus31410

On 2011-05-26, wrote:
wrote:

These guys are pounding a knife into an artillery shell with an axe,
pretty hard. Removing a fuze, or what? It does not look like the fuze
is there.

http://www.pravda.ru/photo/album/17239/4/

Considering graphics exploits that have affected windoze machines, I'm not about to go to
a .ru site.

Wes, I downloaded that image to my website.

http://igor.chudov.com/tmp/Russian-A...ons-Safety.jpg

That looks like something straight out of Idiocracy, doesn't it?
shudder

Looks rather stupid to me, I wonder if there is some mundane explanation.

I resized the image above by 2x, by the way, just to make it easier to
see what is going on.

Oh, they are just setting a slightly stuck fuse dial, but the guy with
the eyes closed has had problems before with this method, check out the
bandaids on his fingers.

Maybe he had problems with something else, this is the army, they
always have bruised everything and scratches.