Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ignoramus31410 Ignoramus31410 is offline

Default Not sure what are they doing exactly

On 2011-05-26, Larry Jaques wrote:
On Thu, 26 May 2011 18:36:04 -0500, Ignoramus31410

On 2011-05-26, Wes wrote:
Ignoramus31410 wrote:

These guys are pounding a knife into an artillery shell with an axe,
pretty hard. Removing a fuze, or what? It does not look like the fuze
is there.

http://www.pravda.ru/photo/album/17239/4/

Considering graphics exploits that have affected windoze machines, I'm not about to go to
a .ru site.

Wes, I downloaded that image to my website.

http://igor.chudov.com/tmp/Russian-A...ons-Safety.jpg

That looks like something straight out of Idiocracy, doesn't it?
shudder

Looks rather stupid to me, I wonder if there is some mundane explanation.

I resized the image above by 2x, by the way, just to make it easier to
see what is going on.