Posted to alt.home.repair
Country[_2_] Country[_2_] is offline

Default neo-con

On May 26, 2:08*am, harry wrote:
On May 25, 11:45*pm, Country wrote:

On May 25, 1:30*pm, harry wrote:

On May 25, 5:02*am, "

wrote:
On Tue, 24 May 2011 12:42:35 -0700, Oren wrote:
On Mon, 23 May 2011 23:41:50 -0700 (PDT), DD_BobK
wrote:

Keep it coming, Harry!
Your misinformed spouting is quite entertaining.

Thanks great grandpa William for leaving England.

It takes many, many years of gentle breeding to get that redcoat blood
out.

Nah, those with any guts or brains left long ago. *harry is the scum that's
left in the bottom.

We exported all our jailbirds. Mostly to Australia but some went to
the USA and Canada. *I expect one of your ancestors stole a lof of
bread. *Anything more serious was a hanging matter.

And we ain't coming back until you folks can make a dependable car,
fix your teeth and learn how to cook a palatable meal.

-C-- Hide quoted text -

I though a fellow called Ralph Nader exposed the truth about American
cars. *Even American s don't want them. I hear Fiat has taken over
Government Motors? *At least designing cars for them.

American cars have had their troubles but the Jaguar motor company
should have included a complementary tow truck with all of their
cars.

We all get our teeth fixed for free over here. It'syour teeth are bad
from chewing baccy.

You big dummy, It's Backer, not baccy! I bet you've had a long life of
bone-idleness like Onslow on the Britcom, "Keeping Up Appearances".

Palatable meal???? * *Oh, you mean McDonalds? *And your GM ****?http://www.telegraph.co.uk/health/he...xic-pesticides...

That'd be considered a feast at a four star hotel in Britain.