Posted to alt.home.repair

Default neo-con

One who follows the "neo-con" subsect of the American conservative
political wing. A Neo Conservative generally favors hawkish foreign
agendas and overt militarization due to their core purpose of promoting
American supremacy overseas and their disgustingly retarded and
simplistic belief that any given situation can be resolved with
aggression
When it comes to domestic affairs, however, Neo Conservatives aren't
nearly as decisive. In fact, they're totally impotent and ineffectual.

--
't??a ??a??,??at? ??a??,s? de? ?s??? p?? ???a?e? ??e?.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Suga Moto Soy wrote the following:
One who follows the "neo-con" subsect of the American conservative
political wing. A Neo Conservative generally favors hawkish foreign
agendas and overt militarization due to their core purpose of
promoting American supremacy overseas and their disgustingly retarded
and simplistic belief that any given situation can be resolved with
aggression

In some cases, it's the only way.
When it comes to domestic affairs, however, Neo Conservatives aren't
nearly as decisive. In fact, they're totally impotent and ineffectual.

Yeah, like tax cuts.
In the last two years, besides a modest income increase (about 1 % in a
retirement system, and 0% in SS), I have had to pay $400 and $500 more
than was withheld.
In previous years, under Republicans, I had a refund of about $100-$200
annually. Now under Osama (sorry, Obama) and although I never reduced
my withholding nor made much more than 1% or so in the years under Bush,
I have to pay more than was withheld..
I called my retirement system and asked why. They said it was Obama's
spending initiative where he reduced the amount of taxes withheld, but
retained the current tax rate.
Whoever is running under the republican banner next election will be my
choice.

--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 23 May 2011 16:45:18 -0400, Suga Moto Soy
wrote:

One who follows the "neo-con" subsect of the American conservative
political wing. A Neo Conservative generally favors hawkish foreign
agendas and overt militarization due to their core purpose of promoting
American supremacy overseas and their disgustingly retarded and
simplistic belief that any given situation can be resolved with
aggression
When it comes to domestic affairs, however, Neo Conservatives aren't
nearly as decisive. In fact, they're totally impotent and ineffectual.

Now, finish your vegetables...child.

to me you sound like a a person who takes seemingly morbid interest in
firearms out of a belief that they provide protection, security and
freedom while appearing scary to the uninitiated - usually used
derogatively by non-gun people, particularly those who are scared of
firearms.
You: I keep my AR-15 mags loaded with hollow points for reduced
penetration and higher stopping power for riot protection.
Everyone else: You're just another dangerous Second Amendment freak, a
raving gun nut.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Fool me once - Good on You wrote the following:
wrote:
On Mon, 23 May 2011 19:35:03 -0400, willshak
wrote:

Yeah, like tax cuts.
In the last two years, besides a modest income increase (about 1 %
in a retirement system, and 0% in SS), I have had to pay $400 and
$500 more than was withheld.
In previous years, under Republicans, I had a refund of about
$100-$200 annually. Now under Osama (sorry, Obama) and although I
never reduced my withholding nor made much more than 1% or so in the
years under Bush, I have to pay more than was withheld..
I called my retirement system and asked why. They said it was
Obama's spending initiative where he reduced the amount of taxes
withheld, but retained the current tax rate.
Whoever is running under the republican banner next election will be
my choice.

The real question is how much you paid, top line to bottom line. Most
Americans are paying the least they have since before WWII. Obama
just cut your payroll tax by 14% taking it from 14% to 12%.

The guy said he is voting Republican.
He would vote for Sarah Palin as POTUS.

Probably. You know, the POTUS is not a dictatorship. The Congress holds
reins on the office.
Even if George Wallace had won the presidency, do you think segregation
would be the norm during his presidency?

And you expect him to do simple math?

My friend, I have spent 42 years in the service of my country and state.
When I reach 84 years old, I'll break even between the time I served and
not.
How's that for math.
How's your math?
6 or 9. Same number depending on how you look at it.
Cut him some slack.

--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY
In the original Orange County. Est. 1683

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

Well, if we are ever together in a bank when it's being robbed by some
anti-government terrorist organization with automatic weapons like AK
47s or such, I'll be the one with the concealed H&K .40 cal automatic,
or maybe the S&W .357 686, which I think is the more fearful looking weapon.
BTW, all my ammo is hollow point.

--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY
In the original Orange County. Est. 1683
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

To email, remove the double zeroes after @- Hide quoted text -

Which anti-government terrorist organisation is that and why do you
feel qualified to intervene?
Typical Yank ****bag. Watches too much Hollywood and imagines these
ficticious situations with himself in the starring role.

Hello! You're in cloud cuckooland. A fantasy world created in your own
warped mind that does not exist, terrorised by government inspired
phantoms that don't exist.

You only have to look at the Tucson/Gifford incident when all the
heros with guns ran away and a little old lady disarmed the wouldbe
assassin.

Hah! Gun freaks! Cowardly arseholes. Frightened of shadows. Probably
wet himself as a kid imagining the bogeyman under the bed.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

Keep it coming, Harry!
Your misinformed spouting is quite entertaining.

Thanks great grandpa William for leaving England.

Posted to alt.home.repair

In article ,
Suga Moto Soy wrote:

snip

Please take your politics elsewhere. This is a home repair group.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On May 24, 2:45*am, Smitty Two wrote:
In article ,
*Suga Moto Soy wrote:

snip

Please take your politics elsewhere. This is a home repair group.

TELL HIM SMITTY, WHO IS HE TO TALK BAD ABOUT AMERICANERS OR ANY OTHER
NATIONALITY.
THOSE FREAKING ENGRISH ******S ARE A BUNCH OF ABSOLUTIST PERVERTS.
THEIR FREAKING RECENTLY MARRIED PRINCE SHOULD JOIN THE HAIR CLUB OR
SHAVE BALD.
ALL THAT POWER & MONEY AND HE WALKS DOWN THE ISLE WITH A BAD HEAD OF
HAIR THAT MAKES HIM LOOK LIKE A CHEMO PATIENT.....SHAME ON THE
MESS.......DROP IT SUKA MOTO BOY.
TGITM
PATECUM

Posted to alt.home.repair

harry wrote:

Which anti-government terrorist organisation is that and why do you
feel qualified to intervene?
Typical Yank ****bag. Watches too much Hollywood and imagines these
ficticious situations with himself in the starring role.

Hello! You're in cloud cuckooland. A fantasy world created in your own
warped mind that does not exist, terrorised by government inspired
phantoms that don't exist.

You only have to look at the Tucson/Gifford incident when all the
heros with guns ran away and a little old lady disarmed the wouldbe
assassin.

Hah! Gun freaks! Cowardly arseholes. Frightened of shadows. Probably
wet himself as a kid imagining the bogeyman under the bed.

It's usually not necessary to intervene. The deterrence factor in the mind
of the goblin is that somebody MIGHT intervene.

According to best estimates, there are several million defensive gun uses in
the US annually. That is, no shots were fired but the stink-eye rightly
concluded that withdrawal from the scene was the life-preserving choice.

I have, for example, chose to draw my weapon three times since 1995 (twice
in Home Depot parking lots!) after being accosted by squints armed with a
crow-bar or a piece of rebar. In all three cases the do-bads did not heed my
command to "Stop! Come no closer!"

In the case of Tuscon, bear in mind that only about 2% of the population of
Arizona (165,000 out of 7 million) has a concealed handgun license (CHL).
The crowd at Gifford's rally numbered approximately 80 people.
Statistically, that's less than two people in the crowd with a weapon.
Further, the crowd was quite likely pro-Gifford (Democratic) and, overall,
more inclined to singing kumbaya than putting holes in a non-sillohette.

Bear in mind, the usualy purpose of a CHL is to protect the bearer's life,
not a third person.

Even after all that, a CHL holder was quickly on the scene, ready to do
great violence to any mopes still standing.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

LOL, do you have that fantasy often?

-C-
Posted to alt.home.repair

On May 24, 1:02*pm, "HeyBub" wrote:
harry wrote:

[...]

great violence to any mopes still standing.- Hide quoted text -

Yeah, right.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_vio... lated_to_guns

Four times higher in the USA than comparable countries.
Posted to alt.home.repair

harry wrote:
On May 24, 1:02 pm, "HeyBub" wrote:
harry wrote:

[...]

do great violence to any mopes still standing.- Hide quoted text -

Yeah, right.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_vio... lated_to_guns

Four times higher in the USA than comparable countries.

Agreed. But without guns in the hands of responsible people, well, heck, the
rate may be TEN times higher! It's guns that keep the rate so low!

And comparisons between countries are specious. For every country you find
with few guns and low crime, I can find contrary examples.

The safest large city in America is El Paso, Texas. Lots of guns, few gun
deaths (There were a total of FIVE murders last year in a city of over half
a million). Less than a hundred yards from the El Paso city limits is the
city of Ciduad Juarez, Mexico. Guns are absolutely prohibited in Juarez.
None. Nope. Not yours. Nada. Juarez had (at least) 3075 murders in 2010.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/24/2011 11:48 AM, harry wrote:
On May 24, 1:02 pm, wrote:
harry wrote:

[...]

We have superior data collection and reporting. Did you ever consider
that an unreported crime never happened as far as the record keepers
are concerned? ^_^

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

On May 24, 12:48*pm, harry wrote:
On May 24, 1:02*pm, "HeyBub" wrote:

harry wrote:

[...]

Yeah, right.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_vio..._States#Violen...

Four times higher in the USA than comparable countries.

HARRY CUT THE CRAP OUT....WE ALL KNOW THAT YOU ARE A DIRECT DECENDANT
OF JACK THE RIPPER, NO GUNS BUT PLENTY OF GORE......CAN IT
MISTER.....YOU ARE NOW OFFICIALLY ON OUR **** LIST.
TGITM
PAT ECUM
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/24/2011 12:48 PM, harry wrote:
On May 24, 1:02 pm, wrote:
harry wrote:

[...]

I suspect that if you exclude the urban Skinner box areas (where, IMHO,
no sane person lives), the rates would be a fraction of that.

--
aem sends...
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

The 686 is great fun to shoot, but a little big to be totin' around.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 24 May 2011 12:42:35 -0700, Oren wrote:

On Mon, 23 May 2011 23:41:50 -0700 (PDT), DD_BobK
wrote:

Keep it coming, Harry!
Your misinformed spouting is quite entertaining.

Thanks great grandpa William for leaving England.

It takes many, many years of gentle breeding to get that redcoat blood
out.

Nah, those with any guts or brains left long ago. harry is the scum that's
left in the bottom.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

Keep it coming, Harry!
Your misinformed spouting is quite entertaining.

Thanks great grandpa William for leaving England.

It takes many, many years of gentle breeding to get that redcoat blood
out.

Nah, those with any guts or brains left long ago. *harry is the scum that's
left in the bottom.

We exported all our jailbirds. Mostly to Australia but some went to
the USA and Canada. I expect one of your ancestors stole a lof of
bread. Anything more serious was a hanging matter.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On May 25, 5:52*am, Oren wrote:
On Tue, 24 May 2011 23:02:12 -0500, "

wrote:

Keep it coming, Harry!
Your misinformed spouting is quite entertaining.

Thanks great grandpa William for leaving England.

It takes many, many years of gentle breeding to get that redcoat blood
out.

Nah, those with any guts or brains left long ago. *harry is the scum that's
left in the bottom.

Hey harry... Cast your vote!

Say it ain't so.- Hide quoted text -

I just point to where all advances in science has been made. (Hint.
Not in the USA).
The brain dead were all exported to plant tobacco and cotton and break
rocks.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On May 25, 1:30*pm, harry wrote:
On May 25, 5:02*am, "

wrote:

Keep it coming, Harry!
Your misinformed spouting is quite entertaining.

Thanks great grandpa William for leaving England.

It takes many, many years of gentle breeding to get that redcoat blood
out.

Nah, those with any guts or brains left long ago. *harry is the scum that's
left in the bottom.

We exported all our jailbirds. Mostly to Australia but some went to
the USA and Canada. *I expect one of your ancestors stole a lof of
bread. *Anything more serious was a hanging matter.

And we ain't coming back until you folks can make a dependable car,
fix your teeth and learn how to cook a palatable meal.

-C-
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 25 May 2011 16:01:59 -0700, Oren wrote:

On Wed, 25 May 2011 11:30:15 -0700 (PDT), harry
wrote:

wrote:

Keep it coming, Harry!
Your misinformed spouting is quite entertaining.

Thanks great grandpa William for leaving England.

It takes many, many years of gentle breeding to get that redcoat blood
out.

Nah, those with any guts or brains left long ago. *harry is the scum that's
left in the bottom.

We exported all our jailbirds. Mostly to Australia but some went to
the USA and Canada. I expect one of your ancestors stole a lof of
bread. Anything more serious was a hanging matter.

The U.S. retaliated. Our soldiers left many babies over yonder.

Where you born during the wars (WW I or WW II)?

I hear those English gals like American cigarettes.

Don't forget that they would spread their legs for anyone with crappy
chocolate or nylons. Maybe that's why harry is as he is.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 25 May 2011 16:33:08 -0700, Oren wrote:

wrote:

[...]

I've got a 66 with Pachmayr grips. 4" barrel. Widely used in law
enforcement in the 70's. Bought it new off the shelf. Feds could hide
the 66 easily under the coat.

My 686 has a 6" barrel (with red ramp sights and Pachmayrs). "Is that a 686
in your pocket or are you just happy to seem me?"

I also have it's .22 twin (617), too (looks like they don't make the 6" model
anymore). Much cheaper to shoot. ;-)

It barks over here and bites over yonder!

Fun!

I collected two boxes of Winchester Black Talon ammo (voluntarily
removed from the market by Winchester) 180 gr., doctors have a
difficult time finding all the fragments. Shot in the ass, there may
be lead in the neck...

You naughty boy!

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

I sort of remember Chuck Schumer getting on TV and screaming, foaming
at the mouth and wetting himself while claiming that the Black Talon
ammo was designed only for killing cops. The pro gun people there were
calmly explaining that the bullets were not any more deadly than many
other types of bullets but Schumer just got louder and more shrill in
his assertion that the ammo IS MEANT TO KILL COPS, IT'S FOR KILLING COPS
THAT'S ALL IT'S FOR, IT'S FOR KILLING COPS. I thought the host was going
to have someone with a big net come get Schumer. ^_^

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

Oren wrote:

I collected two boxes of Winchester Black Talon ammo (voluntarily
removed from the market by Winchester) 180 gr., doctors have a
difficult time finding all the fragments. Shot in the ass, there may
be lead in the neck...

Put the Black Talons in the trash or use them for practice. Under no
circumstance do you put them in a carry weapon. Here's why:

"Tell us, Mr. Defendant, if you did NOT intend to cause maximum pain and
suffering, why did you load your weapon with Red Rhino Atomic T-Rex
Devastator bullets?"

Better is Glazer "Safety" rounds. They are also frangible bullets but are
marketed as low-penetation, non-ricochet bullets.

They're for the children.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On May 25, 11:45*pm, Country wrote:
On May 25, 1:30*pm, harry wrote:

On May 25, 5:02*am, "

wrote:

Keep it coming, Harry!
Your misinformed spouting is quite entertaining.

Thanks great grandpa William for leaving England.

It takes many, many years of gentle breeding to get that redcoat blood
out.

Nah, those with any guts or brains left long ago. *harry is the scum that's
left in the bottom.

We exported all our jailbirds. Mostly to Australia but some went to
the USA and Canada. *I expect one of your ancestors stole a lof of
bread. *Anything more serious was a hanging matter.

And we ain't coming back until you folks can make a dependable car,
fix your teeth and learn how to cook a palatable meal.

-C-- Hide quoted text -

I though a fellow called Ralph Nader exposed the truth about American
cars. Even American s don't want them. I hear Fiat has taken over
Government Motors? At least designing cars for them.

We all get our teeth fixed for free over here. It'syour teeth are bad
from chewing baccy.

Palatable meal???? Oh, you mean McDonalds? And your GM ****?
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/health/he...rn-babies.html
Posted to alt.home.repair

On May 26, 4:02*am, "HeyBub" wrote:
Oren wrote:

I collected two boxes of Winchester Black Talon ammo (voluntarily
removed from the market by Winchester) 180 gr., doctors have a
difficult time finding all the fragments. Shot in the ass, there may
be lead in the neck...

Put the *Black Talons in the trash or use them for practice. Under no
circumstance do you put them in a carry weapon. Here's why:

"Tell us, Mr. Defendant, if you did NOT intend to cause maximum pain and
suffering, why did you load your weapon with Red Rhino Atomic T-Rex
Devastator bullets?"

Better is Glazer "Safety" rounds. They are also frangible bullets but are
marketed as low-penetation, non-ricochet bullets.

They're for the children.

For boring sad buggers you mean.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On May 26, 3:14*am, harry wrote:
On May 26, 4:02*am, "HeyBub" wrote:

Oren wrote:

I collected two boxes of Winchester Black Talon ammo (voluntarily
removed from the market by Winchester) 180 gr., doctors have a
difficult time finding all the fragments. Shot in the ass, there may
be lead in the neck...

Put the *Black Talons in the trash or use them for practice. Under no
circumstance do you put them in a carry weapon. Here's why:

"Tell us, Mr. Defendant, if you did NOT intend to cause maximum pain and
suffering, why did you load your weapon with Red Rhino Atomic T-Rex
Devastator bullets?"

Better is Glazer "Safety" rounds. They are also frangible bullets but are
marketed as low-penetation, non-ricochet bullets.

They're for the children.

For boring sad buggers you mean.

YOU PEOPLE MAKE ARE SICKENING.
ALL OF YOU ARE A BUNCH OF SELFDESTRUCTIVE MORBID MURDEROUS MONGERS.
PATECUM
TGITM
Posted to alt.home.repair

harry wrote:
On May 26, 4:02 am, "HeyBub" wrote:
Oren wrote:

I collected two boxes of Winchester Black Talon ammo (voluntarily
removed from the market by Winchester) 180 gr., doctors have a
difficult time finding all the fragments. Shot in the ass, there may
be lead in the neck...

Put the Black Talons in the trash or use them for practice. Under no
circumstance do you put them in a carry weapon. Here's why:

"Tell us, Mr. Defendant, if you did NOT intend to cause maximum pain
and suffering, why did you load your weapon with Red Rhino Atomic
T-Rex Devastator bullets?"

Better is Glazer "Safety" rounds. They are also frangible bullets
but are marketed as low-penetation, non-ricochet bullets.

They're for the children.

For boring sad buggers you mean.

Well, yeah, them too. And anybody else that needs killin'.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"The Daring Dufas" wrote in message

stuff snipped

I sort of remember Chuck Schumer getting on TV and screaming, foaming
at the mouth and wetting himself while claiming that the Black Talon
ammo was designed only for killing cops. The pro gun people there were
calmly explaining that the bullets were not any more deadly than many
other types of bullets but Schumer just got louder and more shrill in
his assertion that the ammo IS MEANT TO KILL COPS, IT'S FOR KILLING COPS
THAT'S ALL IT'S FOR, IT'S FOR KILLING COPS. I thought the host was going
to have someone with a big net come get Schumer. ^_^

I take issue with the statement that Black Talons are not any more deadly
then many other types of bullets. The only thing I can think of that's more
lethal is to pack strychnine into hollow-points/bird shot cartridges or the
infamous Teflon-coated KTW armor-piercing bullets.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Teflon-coated_bullet

KTW's I believe have a far greater rep as cop-killers than BT's, which shred
arteries and do horrendous tissue damage but don't, IIRC, pierce body armor,
even though many people thought they did:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Talon

I believe you've confused Schumer's successful efforts in 1982 to have KTW's
banned with the Black Talon bullets. Schumer admittedly has reason to
dislike BTs. Jamaican-born terrorist Colin Ferguson shot up a Long Island
(Schumer's district) commuter train using Black Talon bullets, killing 6 and
horribly wounding 19:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colin_F...(mass_murderer)

Ferguson was convicted on February 17, 1995 of murder for the death of the
six passengers who died of their injuries. He was also convicted of
attempted murder for wounding nineteen passengers during the mass murder. He
received 315 years and eight months to life, meaning his current earliest
possible parole date is August 6, 2309.

Anyone who watched the trial (he acted pro se, as his own attorney)
remembers how gruesome it was for the victims and their families as he tried
to evade responsibility and blame the victims. SNL and Tim Meadows did a
skit about it that must be on YouTube somewhere. The crime was horrible to
begin with, but the outcome was made far worse by the use of the Black Talon
bullets.

Before he fired his attorneys, Kunstler and Kuby claimed that Ferguson had
been driven to temporary insanity by a psychiatric condition they termed
"black rage". Kunstler and Kuby argued Ferguson had been driven insane by
racial prejudice, and could not be held criminally liable for his actions
even though he had committed the killings. Anyone who watched the trial HAD
to get worked up listening to that whacko berate witnesses, refer to himself
in the third person (as in: "Did you see Colin Ferguson shoot anyone?") and
generally prove that he was NOT competent to act in his own defense.

The "black rage" defense is only slightly less ludicrous than the Twinkie
Defense.

While I believe in gun ownership, I'm more than happy to see BT's and KTW's
banned and things like .50 machine guns kept out of the hands of all but the
most competent, well-trained and sane users. Flamethrowers, mortars, hand
grenades, bazookas and suitcase nukes, too. (-:

--
Bobby G.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On May 26, 2:08*am, harry wrote:
On May 25, 11:45*pm, Country wrote:

On May 25, 1:30*pm, harry wrote:

On May 25, 5:02*am, "

wrote:

[...]

American cars have had their troubles but the Jaguar motor company
should have included a complementary tow truck with all of their
cars.

We all get our teeth fixed for free over here. It'syour teeth are bad
from chewing baccy.

You big dummy, It's Backer, not baccy! I bet you've had a long life of
bone-idleness like Onslow on the Britcom, "Keeping Up Appearances".

Palatable meal???? * *Oh, you mean McDonalds? *And your GM ****?http://www.telegraph.co.uk/health/he...xic-pesticides...

That'd be considered a feast at a four star hotel in Britain.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On May 26, 4:13*pm, Country wrote:
On May 26, 2:08*am, harry wrote:

On May 25, 11:45*pm, Country wrote:

On May 25, 1:30*pm, harry wrote:

On May 25, 5:02*am, "

wrote:

[...]

That'd be considered a feast at a four star hotel in Britain.- Hide quoted text -

I see you garner your "facts" from the TV. Like a lot of Yanks, fact
and fiction is easily confused in your low grade mind.

What experience have you of four star hotels in the UK?
BTW, Are you a fat git? There seems to be lots of them in America
though they seldom appear on TV.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 26 May 2011 06:19:09 -0500, "HeyBub" wrote:

harry wrote:
On May 26, 4:02 am, "HeyBub" wrote:
Oren wrote:

I collected two boxes of Winchester Black Talon ammo (voluntarily
removed from the market by Winchester) 180 gr., doctors have a
difficult time finding all the fragments. Shot in the ass, there may
be lead in the neck...

Put the Black Talons in the trash or use them for practice. Under no
circumstance do you put them in a carry weapon. Here's why:

"Tell us, Mr. Defendant, if you did NOT intend to cause maximum pain
and suffering, why did you load your weapon with Red Rhino Atomic
T-Rex Devastator bullets?"

Better is Glazer "Safety" rounds. They are also frangible bullets
but are marketed as low-penetation, non-ricochet bullets.

They're for the children.

For boring sad buggers you mean.

No, harry, you're safe. For now.

Well, yeah, them too. And anybody else that needs killin'.

You'd use them on harry?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On May 26, 2:08*am, harry wrote:

On May 25, 11:45*pm, Country wrote:

On May 25, 1:30*pm, harry wrote:

On May 25, 5:02*am, "

wrote:

[...]

Fat? Me? If you think six foot tall and a little shy of 200 pounds fat
that I recon I might be.

I get my facts from tv? Where did you learn that baccy term? Sounds
like something from Ma and Pa Kettle.

The Jaguar needing a tow truck is something I heard on a car repair
radio show out of Cambridge (Our fair city) Massachusetts. But I
listen to that show for the humor not the car repair advice.

-C-- Hide quoted text -

Jaguar was bought by Ford and f***d up by Ford. Now they have sold it
to the Indians. It is now in profit.
The cars are still designed and built over here.
Which American car company makes a car anyone would want?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On May 26, 10:53*pm, Oren wrote:
On Thu, 26 May 2011 08:21:16 -0400, "Robert Green"

wrote:
I believe you've confused Schumer's successful efforts in 1982 to have KTW's
banned with the Black Talon bullets. *Schumer admittedly has reason to
dislike BTs. *Jamaican-born terrorist Colin Ferguson shot up a Long Island
(Schumer's district) commuter train using Black Talon bullets, killing 6 and
horribly wounding 19:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colin_F...(mass_murderer)

Ferguson was convicted on February 17, 1995 of murder for the death of the
six passengers who died of their injuries. He was also convicted of
attempted murder for wounding nineteen passengers during the mass murder.. He
received 315 years and eight months to life, meaning his current earliest
possible parole date is August 6, 2309.

Come on Robert. Don't the guy have other jurisdictions growling at the
grill to lock him up.

I knew a guy, forget all the details but when he finishes three life
sentences (box-cars) in the feds -- Texas wants him for three life's,
plus 85 years. All consecutive.

But your honor, I can't do that much time....

Do what you can son, do what you can!

You keep very bad company. I don't know anyone who has been to/in
jail.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On May 26, 2:08*am, harry wrote:

On May 25, 11:45*pm, Country wrote:

On May 25, 1:30*pm, harry wrote:

On May 25, 5:02*am, "

wrote:

[...]

I expect you live on a diet of hamburgers and other nasty unhealthy
food.
It was interesting to note on my visit to the US how many people were
fat and I mean grossly fat not a little overweight. In contrast to
NCSI and CSI where everyone is beautiful in the never-never land of
American TV.
However, the food was in general not as bad as I had been led to
expect. Quite good in some places. Portions far too big.

The last time I remember a fat hero on American TV was Frank Cannon &
that was decades ago. Oh, maybe tere was a fat cop in "Highway
Patrol" :-)