Nova

Default Grizzly Poor Customer service

J wrote:

I order some dust collectors parts and hose from Grizzly two weeks ago. I
did receive the parts last week. One of the part was wrong. A wrong part in
right package I called Grizzly on Monday explain them the situation. They
promise to resolve the issue and call me back next day (Tuesday). I did not
receive any call from Grizzly on Tuesday so I called back, talk to
technician again and did not get any satisfactory answer. That technician
promised a return call next day. Of course I did not get call on Wednesday
so I call again on Wednesday. Same story.

You mentioned "technician". Are you calling their technical support number?

For packaging problems I'd call the customer service number. If you're dealing
with the technical support staff it would be my guess the problem is getting
dropped in the crack when tech support tries to hand the ball off to customer
service.

--
Jack Novak
Buffalo, NY - USA