Posted to alt.home.repair
Kurt Ullman Kurt Ullman is offline

Default TeaBagger?

In article ,
" wrote:

fiesty old ladies and cute kids)

There is a rather significant difference between my deciding to not buy
something and the government deciding that I can't.

Nothing in the current law (at least as far as I can tell) says you
can't buy any treatment you want with your own money. Of course, I
wouldn't doubt that there is something in there like in MCare. Under the
laws, you can get any treatment you want if you want to pay for it.
Under the laws, however, a doctor doing anything for you that isn't on
MCare's approved list is MCare fraud. So, I can pay for it, but the Doc
can't actually do it.

--
"Even I realized that money was to politicians what the ecalyptus tree is to koala bears: food, water, shelter and something to crap on."
---PJ O'Rourke