Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Obama in Westminster (not)

On Wed, 25 May 2011 21:55:56 +0100, "Tim W"
wrote:

"Tim W" wrote in message

...Westminster Hall ...oak hammerbeam ...

... find a good picture of it .... If I find one I will post it...

This is about the best I can find:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/uk_parl...n/photostream/

Wow, unreal!

It is quite a piece of work. TBH I don't think anyone could build it again
now, not for any money, not for any number of suits with clipboards and
laptops, Not unless you started by growing the trees while you trained
carpenters from boyhood.

Sure someone could. It would be hell to find the trees, though, so
substitutes might be required.

--
Education should provide the tools for a widening and deepening
of life, for increased appreciation of all one sees or experiences.