Posted to alt.home.repair

Default TeaBagger?

On Wed, 25 May 2011 09:32:48 -0400, Kurt Ullman wrote:

In article ,
" wrote:

The comment about the elderly shows how deranged you
really are. No Republican I know of has made any comments
even close to that.

He's projecting. It's the Democrats who want death panels.

Actually both sides, if you are going to have rationing (and Econ
101 tells us that the basic function of an economy is to ration things
because you can't have 100% of everything). There will have to be
decisions made and those decisions will effect a certain number of
people (although the newsies will profile a disproportionate number of
fiesty old ladies and cute kids)

There is a rather significant difference between my deciding to not buy
something and the government deciding that I can't.