Posted to rec.woodworking
Swingman Swingman is offline

Default Wood Shop Redux (the old shop *is* the new shop) Part 1-StorageWall

On 5/25/2011 3:54 PM, Pat Barber wrote:

I can't quite tell, but are the doors mdf or plywood

MDF ... from just two sheets I've had leftover from jig and fixture
making and other uses. This is basically a "reclamation" project, as I'm
using as much stored up material, plywood, hinges, drawer slides (even
drawers) etc that I can find on hand ... won't have much place left to
store the stuff, so the method serves a dual purpose.

and what sort of hinges are you using ???
They look to be euro types...

Salice Silentia Soft-Close ... again, overage from a previous cabinet job.

More pictures...

Looks great considering where you started from.

Thanks ... strictly a spare time project evenings and weekends, and one
that is about to wear an old man out working on it alone. Be glad to get
the shop moved so I can take a weekend off ... problem is I have at
least three large custom furniture projects awaiting the new setup, so
that blows that theory all to hell.

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 4/15/2010