Posted to rec.woodworking
Lobby Dosser[_3_] Lobby Dosser[_3_] is offline

Default And The Creek Keeps Ris'n

wrote in message
On Mon, 23 May 2011 01:24:00 -0700, "Lobby Dosser"
wrote:

wrote in message
. ..
On Sun, 22 May 2011 18:01:29 -0400, "Upscale"
wrote:

wrote in message
$4/gal gasoline and overcrowded highways, it becomes a BIG problem.

Half-smart people will move to where they can afford to live *and*
work.

The two are not mutually exclusive. Family, housing prices or rental
costs
and even health issues can come into play. I'm forced to remain within
quick
travelling distance of some large metropolitan hospital for health
reasons.
I'd love to move to some smaller town with its small town atmosphere,
but
for me, it's not to be. ~ Not if I want to stay healthy enough to enjoy
life
to some degree.

There are large hospitals in small cities, too. Rochester MN has a few
with
well known names. Not all large cities are as bad to live/work in as
CA,
either. Outside of the NE and CA, there are some wonderful places to
live
and
work.

And they do not necessarily have jobs for which people are qualified.

Are you saying that the only jobs in the US are in CA? I don't think so!

No, that's not what I was saying.