Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default OT_Ticket from City of Chicago.org

"Wes" wrote in message
CaveLamb wrote:

I believe Churchill also said, "The best argument against democracy is a
five-minute talk with the average voter."

But Buckley said, "I would rather be governed by the first two thousand
people in the
Boston telephone directory than by the two thousand people on the faculty
of Harvard
University."

Sadly we are governed by products of the Ivy League and not the phone
book.

Wes

Buckley was full of useful quotes. For example, "I won't insult your
intelligence by suggesting that you really believe what you just said."

I would suggest that you haven't spent much time in Boston. d8-)

--
Ed Huntress