Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
RogerN RogerN is offline

Default OT_Ticket from City of Chicago.org

"rangerssuck" wrote in message
On May 24, 11:53 pm, "RogerN" wrote:
"Paul K. Dickman" wrote in

That's why they have a contest by mail option.
Write up a concise, coherent, explanation of your case and include a
photo
of your car and a copy of the registration.and mail it in.
Somebody just wrote down the wrong license number.
It used to be better when only cops gave out tickets. Now the have
roving
"revenuers" .
Unlike cops, they have no career path to screw up by making mistakes.

Paul K. Dickman

When a police officer writes me a ticket, his name is on it. I would like
the name of the person responsible for me being ticketed with a car that
hasn't been within 250 miles of Chicago since I have owned it. I'm very
sick and tired of the having to pay for other peoples incompetence, their
careless mistake is making problems for me, I want to make problems for
them.

RogerN

\Roger -
\
\Have you EVER made a mistake? Not everything is part of some grand
\conspiracy to coerce you into paying a parking ticket. Do yourself a
\favor and lighten up.

I have made mistakes but my mistakes don't fine innocent people $60 for
parking. They could have looked up my license plates and see that my car is
a white 1996 Honda Civic and the car in the picture looks red and doesn't
look like a 96 Honda Civic, other than both have four wheels. Their picture
could have displayed the license plates clearly enough to see if it is even
remotely close to my plates. If my mistakes require someone to produce
evidence of their innocence, I should pay their expense to do so. I know
it's a strange concept to many, but how about people being held responsible
for their own actions. If the idiots had to pay for their mistakes I'm sure
I would have never received this ticket.

Did you see the picture?
http://apw.imageenforcement.com/chic...4%20141946.JPG
Can you make out the license plate? Does it look like a 96 white Honda
Civic LX? So why did I get the ticket? Why do I have to prove my innocence
instead of the accuser having to prove my guilt?

RogerN