Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default An interesting and good outcome!

"Bob La Londe" fired this volley in news:irjcbi
:

Somebody monkeyed with it and couldn't figure out how
to put it back the way it should be.

I might think that, but the wires, lugs, and switch terminals were
completely covered in frame paint which had not been cracked or
disturbed. We had to scrape them clean just to see the wire colors.

I think it's more likely that the machine went through a complete setup
in some dirty shop before they finally tried energizing the spindle
motor, and when it failed, it got returned as-is. Then the Chinese
factory rep "refurbished and re-certified" it by building a new crate
around it.

(Ahh... You Watch and See! Round-eye not know! We sell to Someone!G)

LLoyd