Posted to uk.d-i-y
Frank Erskine Frank Erskine is offline

Default OT; Arfa's Burger Joint...

On Tue, 24 May 2011 23:56:42 +0100, Tim Streater
wrote:

In article ,
Frank Erskine wrote:

On Tue, 24 May 2011 23:19:13 +0100, Tim Streater
wrote:

In article ,
The Medway Handyman wrote:

If God didn't want us to eat animals, why did he make them out of meat?

Well there is that. But I'll have more sympathy for vegetarians
("fusspots" in my book), the day that the following is possible: If such
come to eat here, I'm supposed to provide non-meat fare. Well, how about
I go to their house - can I expect to be provided with a nice lamb
steak? After all, it's a requirement of my diet.

Non sequitur.

Is it really a _requirement_ of your diet that you eat lamb? That's
exactly what you're saying...

Oh come come come. You can do better than that. Answer the *substance*
of my point.

I just did. _Think_ about it.

--
Frank Erskine