Posted to alt.home.repair
Country[_2_] Country[_2_] is offline

Default neo-con

On May 23, 11:18*pm, willshak wrote:
Suga Moto Soy wrote the following:

On Mon, 23 May 2011 16:45:18 -0400, Suga Moto Soy
wrote:

One who follows the "neo-con" subsect of the American conservative
political wing. A Neo Conservative generally favors hawkish foreign
agendas and overt militarization due to their core purpose of
promoting American supremacy overseas and their disgustingly
retarded and simplistic belief that any given situation can be
resolved with aggression
When it comes to domestic affairs, however, Neo Conservatives aren't
nearly as decisive. In fact, they're totally impotent and ineffectual..

Now, finish your vegetables...child.

to me you sound like a a person who takes seemingly morbid interest in
firearms out of a belief that they provide protection, security and
freedom while appearing scary to the uninitiated - usually used
derogatively by non-gun people, particularly those who are scared of
firearms.
You: I keep my AR-15 mags loaded with hollow points for reduced
penetration and higher stopping power for riot protection.
Everyone else: You're just another dangerous Second Amendment freak, a
raving gun nut.

Well, if we are ever together in a bank when it's being robbed by some
anti-government terrorist organization with automatic weapons like AK
47s or such, I'll be the one with the concealed H&K .40 cal automatic,
or maybe the S&W .357 686, which I think is the more fearful looking weapon.
BTW, all my ammo is hollow point.

--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY