Posted to alt.home.repair
JIMMIE JIMMIE is offline

Default peg board hooks

On May 22, 4:11*pm, (Herb Eneva) wrote:
* Every time I remove a tool from the peg board the hook comes with it.
I tried the little black plastic thing that hooks in adjacent holes but
that didn`t work very good and besides they only come in packages with
more hooks. I don`t need anymore hooks.
What can I do to keep the hooks from coming out when I remove a tool?

I put a nylon anchor in the hole and screw a hangar to it if I can.
This worked great on my screwdriver rack but most of the time I just
hang stuff like bags of small parts on the screws. The hot glue works
well too but use the craft kind that comes off easy.

Jimmie