Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Is "steam oil" good for anything else?

wrote:
On Fri, 20 May 2011 13:49:35 -0400, Bob Engelhardt
wrote:

Or should I just pitch it (small quantity)? Bob

Where are you? I could use some for my model steam angine in Ontario
Canada

I finally got around to checking with the post office on shipping this
oil & I can mail it. First, its "provenance": I got it at a garage sale
of a guy that was into model steam engines. It was in an oiler that
said "steam oil" (it was the oiler that I wanted - solid brass pump
style). Other than that, I can't say.

If you still want it, it would be about $4 postage to Toronto.

Bob

Oh ... there's maybe 1/2 cup.