Posted to uk.d-i-y
Clive George Clive George is offline

Default OT; Arfa's Burger Joint...

On 24/05/2011 09:09, Nightjar "cpb"@ insertmysurnamehere wrote:

I actually said I choose not to eat somewhere that uses it for plates as
I consider it microbiologically suspect. Given that the food they serve
on it includes bloody steaks, I see no reason to review that decision.

Isn't the problem if it's left? I'll assume the plates are at least
nominally clean, so at worst there's a few bacteria hiding in a cut.
Steak arrives, bacteria go "yum!". Fortunately punter goes "yum" too, so
before the bacteria have had a chance to build up to a dangerous level,
the food is in the stomach.

This is all guesswork BTW, and I'm trying to avoid your conversation
about clean rooms...