Posted to uk.d-i-y
David Paste[_2_] David Paste[_2_] is offline

Default OT; Arfa's Burger Joint...

On May 24, 12:46*am, "Nightjar \"cpb\"@" "insertmysurnamehere
wrote:

I did, but you chose to chop the post up, so it was no longer obvious
that I was referring to your mention of paracetic acid.

There really is not much point in continuing a discussion with someone
who is simply out to score points by twisting the wording of a post.

But that was part of my point. You came in saying that wood was
unsuitable for food use. It maybe unsuitable for certain aspects, but
it isn't FLAT OUT wrong to use for ALL aspects. Twisting words, eh?
I'd urge you to make sure you are clear in the point you are trying to
make in future, to avoid such confusions.