Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Toilet seat wrench?

On Mon, 23 May 2011 17:22:11 -0700, "Steve B"
wrote:

"mm" wrote

When I stopped shaving, I thought I would be less clean, because it
woudl be it would be harder to wash my face, and I'd get more pimples.
I had the beard for about three months, and when I shaved it off, my
skin was almost perfect and the pimples never came back to the extent
they had been. (They were never terrible and never left pocks, but
they much fewer after the beard.)

I've heard that nookie will clear that up, too.

Maybe he got more nookie with the beard. SWMBO would shoot me if I shaved
mine. ;-)