Posted to alt.home.repair
willshak willshak is offline

Default neo-con

Suga Moto Soy wrote the following:
One who follows the "neo-con" subsect of the American conservative
political wing. A Neo Conservative generally favors hawkish foreign
agendas and overt militarization due to their core purpose of
promoting American supremacy overseas and their disgustingly retarded
and simplistic belief that any given situation can be resolved with
aggression

In some cases, it's the only way.
When it comes to domestic affairs, however, Neo Conservatives aren't
nearly as decisive. In fact, they're totally impotent and ineffectual.

Yeah, like tax cuts.
In the last two years, besides a modest income increase (about 1 % in a
retirement system, and 0% in SS), I have had to pay $400 and $500 more
than was withheld.
In previous years, under Republicans, I had a refund of about $100-$200
annually. Now under Osama (sorry, Obama) and although I never reduced
my withholding nor made much more than 1% or so in the years under Bush,
I have to pay more than was withheld..
I called my retirement system and asked why. They said it was Obama's
spending initiative where he reduced the amount of taxes withheld, but
retained the current tax rate.
Whoever is running under the republican banner next election will be my
choice.

--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY