Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Winston Winston is offline

Default Motion Industries - Minimum Purchase

Bob La Londe wrote:
"Bob La Londe" wrote in message
Ok... any of you guys deal with them? There is a Motion Industries
shop not far from my house, and I have looked up a couple items on
their website, but I haven't done any business with them yet. I was
curious how their over all business attitude is, and how they might
treat a small purchaser / hobbyist. Yes I know that will vary
dramatically from individual to individual, but often its also a
reflection of the top down management and customer service attitude.

So what is this minimum purchase amount that got some of you guys worked
up?

$100? $500? $5000?

$3.50 at Applied, so far.

http://www.applied.com/