Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Motion Industries

"Joe AutoDrill" wrote in message
"Bob La Londe" wrote in message
Ok... any of you guys deal with them? There is a Motion Industries shop
not far from my house, and I have looked up a couple items on their
website, but I haven't done any business with them yet. I was curious
how their over all business attitude is, and how they might treat a
small purchaser / hobbyist. Yes I know that will vary dramatically from
individual to individual, but often its also a reflection of the top
down management and customer service attitude.

Bob,

We do some small stuff with them and so far, it's been a great
experience.

Bob,

Just a thought... Here are two additional contacts that are excellent and
offer some of the same products with better support:

www.AutomationDirect.com

http://www.shingle.com (Our local rep is the best!)

Thanks Joe. Its always good to have some other sources. I asked about MI
though because they have a shop a couple miles from my house.