Posted to uk.d-i-y
David Paste[_2_] David Paste[_2_] is offline

Default OT; Arfa's Burger Joint...

On May 23, 3:18*pm, "Nightjar \"cpb\"@" "insertmysurnamehere wrote:

Right. Really? I mean, really? Bugs build up a resistance to peracetic
acid?!

You would have to discuss that with the consultant microbiologist that
laid down the rules we had to follow and what disinfectants were
acceptable. I just know that we had to keep rotating them and were told
that was to ensure they remained effective.

So you don't know then. OK.

Not at all. Everything we made got a massive dose of ionizing radiation,
so we did not have to be quite so stringent about the bioburden as a
food preparation factory.

So you agree that they are not the same things with the same
requirements. OK.