Posted to alt.home.repair
harry harry is offline

Default OT Relax. I'm still here.

On May 22, 7:36*pm, Red Green wrote:
harry wrote :

On May 22, 2:04*pm, Red Green wrote:
harry wrote in news:4b7ac79e-9a28-47ee-a283-
:

The world has not ended. *You can go out and lynch the silly old
bugger now. *Or maybe you could just sue him for malpractice.

Bit disappointing really. Did Arnie save us all somehow? No, can't
be that, I hear he's gonna need saving himself (from his wife). A
woman scorned.
Amazing that. Behaving just like our royalty of old.

All you who have maxed out your credit cards will need to leave the
country. *Your credit will still be good in Afghanistan. Take a
bath towel to wind round your head and you will be incognito.
*Trade in your Browning for an AK47.
Allah akbar.

I think I am dead. I feel dead. Since death was planned, for my last
meal

*I
went to Al's French Frys and has 14 chilidogs, 6 sliders and a
drywall bucket of fries. I'm a hurtin' unit and have to take a wicked
crap.

If you were dead, you would feel no pain. Maybe you had a near death
experience. Any sign of the 22 virgins?

Well I'm almost dead.

[clang]
Bring out your dead!
Customer: Here's one.
Cart Guy: Ninepence.
Dying Man: I'm not dead!
Cart Guy: What?
Customer: Nothing. Here's your ninepence.
Dying Man: I'm not dead!
Cart Guy: 'Ere. He says he's not dead!
Customer: Yes, he is.
Dying Man: I'm not!
Cart Guy: He isn't?
Customer: Well, he will be soon. He's very ill.
Dying Man: I'm getting better!
Customer: No, you're not. You'll be stone dead in a moment.
Cart Guy: Oh, I can't take him like that. It's against regulations.
Dying Man: I don't want to go on the cart!
Customer: Oh, don't be such a baby.
Cart Guy: I can't take him.
Dying Man: I feel fine!
Customer: Well, do us a favour.
Cart Guy: I can't.
Customer: Well, can you hang around a couple of minutes? He won't be
long.
Cart Guy: No, I've got to go to the Robinsons'. They've lost nine today.
Customer: Well, when's your next round?
Cart Guy: Thursday.
Dying Man: I think I'll go for a walk.
Customer: You're not fooling anyone, you know. Look. Isn't there
something you can do?
Dying Man: [singing] I feel happy. I feel happy.
[whop]
Customer: Ah, thanks very much.
Cart Guy: Not at all. See you on Thursday.
Customer: Right. All right.- Hide quoted text -

Ninepence???????????? What's this, Monty Python?