Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default [OT] Circular Sticky backed Sat-Nav mount problem.

On Sat, 21 May 2011 07:11:02 +0100, Donwill wrote:

which enables me to hold a sat-nav on top of the dashboard and it's
worked superbly for the first 9 months or so, not moving at all during
heavy breaking or accelerating.

So the satnav is loose not physically attached to mount also attached
to the car?

Heavy braking/acceleration is nothing compared to being hit by, or
hitting, something. Anything loose inside a car becomes a projectile
in a "road traffic incident". Satnavs aren't that heavy but they are
hard I wouldn't like to be have one whack me on the head...

--
Cheers
Dave.