Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Toilet seat wrench?

On Sun, 22 May 2011 19:44:03 -0400, aemeijers wrote:

On 5/22/2011 5:10 PM, mm wrote:
(snip)

Growing a beard might
be beter yet, for boys.)

Nit-pick time. You don't GROW a beard- it isn't like planting flowers.

Planting flowers doesn't grow them, either. They grow on their own.

You just stop scraping it off at skin level every day.

No, I cut them off an inch or so above the skin every day. ;-)

(Yeah, I know, that is the common usage, but I cringe every time I hear
it. Also cringe-worthy is 'clean shaven', as if people who don't care to
shave are 'unclean'.)

I suppose you don't much care for the phrase "shot his head clean off" much,
either. ;-)