Posted to alt.home.repair
RosemontCrest RosemontCrest is offline

Default peg board hooks

On Sunday, May 22, 2011 1:31:40 PM UTC-7, Oren wrote:
On Sun, 22 May 2011 16:11:58 -0400, (Herb Eneva)
wrote:

Every time I remove a tool from the peg board the hook comes with it.
I tried the little black plastic thing that hooks in adjacent holes but
that didn`t work very good and besides they only come in packages with
more hooks. I don`t need anymore hooks.
What can I do to keep the hooks from coming out when I remove a tool?

Liquid Nails construction adhesive?

Your example is why I have no peg board for tools.

I use hot-melt glue. Just a little dab will do and it's easily removed if I want to move some hooks.