Posted to uk.d-i-y
Arfa Daily Arfa Daily is offline

Default OT; Arfa's Burger Joint...

"chris French" wrote in message
In message , Arfa Daily
writes

It is essential that children are catered for. Part of our new venture, is
also a milkshake bar. We had this in both of our cafes, and it provided an
extremely good revenue stream for us, and was much loved by the kids. With
the 'American' theme of the new place, it fits very well into the overall
scheme.

Are you goign to be doing decent icecreams?

I keep looking out for places that will decent things like banana splits,
knickerbocker glories, sundaes etc.

Hard to find places that does those now.

--
Chris French

We did in our cafes, but there's no plans to in this place. We are doing
something like 24 flavours of milkshake though, and these are hand-made with
large quantities of icecream.

Arfa