Posted to uk.d-i-y
Arfa Daily Arfa Daily is offline

Default OT; Arfa's Burger Joint...

"John" wrote in message
Arfa Daily wrote:
"John" wrote in message
Andy Burns wrote:
D.M.Chapman wrote:

Proper cherry coke as well please (coke with proper cherry syrup)

Bleaurgh!

I've never liked tea or coffee, in fact the only hot drink I have is
an ocassional (maybe once every couple of months) hot chocolate.
However I have consumed, on average, around 10 cans of Coke per day
for the last 36 years and can absolutely concur with your statement
Andy. Cherry Coke (for that matter, anything cherry), along with
vegetables, is the spawn of Satan himself!!! :-)

Blimey ! I thought my missus was bad at 6 - 8 cans of diet coke a day
(and little else other than the occasional cup of tea so weak it
looks like cat's ****) but you sir, have the prize at 10 cans a day
!! :-)
Arfa

Thank you sir - did I win a burger?? :-)

Indeed you did. Call in to collect your prize !

Arfa