Posted to uk.d-i-y
John John is offline

Default OT; Arfa's Burger Joint...

Ron Lowe wrote:
On 22/05/2011 17:01, John wrote:
Andy Burns wrote:
D.M.Chapman wrote:

Proper cherry coke as well please (coke with proper cherry syrup)

Bleaurgh!

I've never liked tea or coffee, in fact the only hot drink I have is
an ocassional (maybe once every couple of months) hot chocolate.
However I have consumed, on average, around 10 cans of Coke per day
for the last 36 years and can absolutely concur with your statement
Andy. Cherry Coke (for that matter, anything cherry), along with
vegetables, is the spawn of Satan himself!!! :-)

Is that full-sugar coke?

Absolutely!!! None of this wussy, horrible tasting diet stuff for me, it's
got a _horrible_ taste to it.

Good Effort.

You really need to work on that type-2 diabetes, it's not going to
happen by itself, you know...

I believe my body has adapted to it - probably do more harm than good if I
were to change my habits now. Might be a different ball game if I just
started drinking 10 cans a day now at the age of 53 though. Actually, as I'm
getting older I'm getting a sweeter tooth. If you buy wine at supermarkets
you'll know that they usually have a numbering system, with 1 being the
dryest (driest?) and 9 being the sweetest - I never drink anything below a 7
:-)