Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT End of the world is nigh! (Today in fact.)

On Sun, 22 May 2011 09:58:18 -0700 (PDT), harry wrote:

On May 22, 2:10*pm, Red Green wrote:
harry wrote :

On May 22, 2:50*am, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:
I went to the LDS temple today, and going to church
tomorrow. I guess HC doesn't think God saved me. Ruined my
entire day.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Percival P. Cassidy" wrote in
messagenews:ir8ojk$u

But Harold Camping (the perpetrator of this latest nonsense)
has been
preaching for years that all the existing churches are
irredeemably
corrupt, and people cannot be saved if they remain members
of them.

I am going bowling tonight with fellow church members, and I
expect to
be worshiping with them tomorrow morning as usual.

Perce

Do you take your sixshooter to the "temple".

Can't. The TSA now covers churches too.- Hide quoted text -

TSA?
I thought maybe you could shoot the preacher if he wasn't up to
standard. ;-)

Return to sender?