Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT Relax. I'm still here.

On Sun, 22 May 2011 13:04:31 GMT, Red Green wrote:

harry wrote in news:4b7ac79e-9a28-47ee-a283-
:

The world has not ended. You can go out and lynch the silly old
bugger now. Or maybe you could just sue him for malpractice.

Bit disappointing really. Did Arnie save us all somehow? No, can't be
that, I hear he's gonna need saving himself (from his wife). A woman
scorned.
Amazing that. Behaving just like our royalty of old.

All you who have maxed out your credit cards will need to leave the
country. Your credit will still be good in Afghanistan. Take a bath
towel to wind round your head and you will be incognito. Trade in
your Browning for an AK47.
Allah akbar.

I think I am dead. I feel dead. Since death was planned, for my last meal I
went to Al's French Frys and has 14 chilidogs, 6 sliders and a drywall
bucket of fries. I'm a hurtin' unit and have to take a wicked crap.

Al's? Taking a wicked crap after all that grease should be *no* problem. You
may need this group after, though.