Posted to alt.home.repair
harry harry is offline

Default OT Relax. I'm still here.

On May 22, 2:04*pm, Red Green wrote:
harry wrote in news:4b7ac79e-9a28-47ee-a283-
:

The world has not ended. *You can go out and lynch the silly old
bugger now. *Or maybe you could just sue him for malpractice.

Bit disappointing really. Did Arnie save us all somehow? No, can't be
that, I hear he's gonna need saving himself (from his wife). A woman
scorned.
Amazing that. Behaving just like our royalty of old.

All you who have maxed out your credit cards will need to leave the
country. *Your credit will still be good in Afghanistan. Take a bath
towel to wind round your head and you will be incognito. *Trade in
your Browning for an AK47.
Allah akbar.

I think I am dead. I feel dead. Since death was planned, for my last meal I
went to Al's French Frys and has 14 chilidogs, 6 sliders and a drywall
bucket of fries. I'm a hurtin' unit and have to take a wicked crap.

If you were dead, you would feel no pain. Maybe you had a near death
experience. Any sign of the 22 virgins?