Posted to uk.d-i-y
Bob Eager Bob Eager is offline

Default OT; Arfa's Burger Joint...

On Sun, 22 May 2011 17:11:25 +0100, Arfa Daily wrote:

"John" wrote in message
I've never liked tea or coffee, in fact the only hot drink I have is an
ocassional (maybe once every couple of months) hot chocolate. However I
have consumed, on average, around 10 cans of Coke per day for the last
36 years and can absolutely concur with your statement Andy. Cherry
Coke (for that matter, anything cherry), along with vegetables, is the
spawn of Satan himself!!! :-)

Blimey ! I thought my missus was bad at 6 - 8 cans of diet coke a day
(and little else other than the occasional cup of tea so weak it looks
like cat's ****) but you sir, have the prize at 10 cans a day !! :-)

With me, it's coffee. At university I was on 11 pints a day. I've cut
down a bit now..only about 6-7 pints.

--
Use the BIG mirror service in the UK:
http://www.mirrorservice.org