Posted to alt.home.repair
The Ghost in The Machine The Ghost in The Machine is offline

Default OT Relax. I'm still here.

On May 22, 2:30*am, harry wrote:
On May 22, 4:48*am, The Daring Dufas
wrote:

On 5/21/2011 2:52 PM, harry wrote:

The world has not ended. *You can go out and lynch the silly old
bugger now. *Or maybe you could just sue him for malpractice.

Bit disappointing really. Did Arnie save us all somehow? No, can't be
that, I hear he's gonna need saving himself (from his wife). A woman
scorned.
Amazing that. Behaving just like our royalty of old.

All you who have maxed out your credit cards will need to leave the
country. *Your credit will still be good in Afghanistan. Take a bath
towel to wind round your head and you will be incognito. *Trade in
your Browning for an AK47.
Allah akbar.

Darn! I missed the end of the world, I was watching a Hollywood movie
about the end of the world and lost track of time. ^_^

TDD

Heh heh! They were showing hundreds of the old fart's followers on the
box over here. *Amazing the number of dozy idiots there are about.

I spent the "last day" in Oxford. *More history in one street of
Oxford than the whole of the USA.

There was an immam handing out islaamic tracts. People were cossing
the road to avoid him. *He looked a nice old chap. *Very smartly
dressed (western) and civilised. A bit like the Mormons we used to get
years ago.
He was getting lots of hostile glares. I expect he would have been
shot in America.

There were some more people had set up a stall supporting free
Palestine. Palestinian flags and everything. I picked up a leaflet.
There was lots more interest in that one. Everybody hetes f***g Jews.
I had a conversation with the them. Been to a lot of the same places.

Had a walk along the river Thames and round the colleges.

Lots of students, Americans. Japanese/Chinese *and others I have no
idea. Heard every European language I think.

Went in the Asmolean Museum quite good.
Went is science museum, crap.
But both free.

YOU SNOOTY BELLY ACHING ENGRISH FOOL, GET A RIFE AND STOP BASHING
AMERICANERS,
IT SEEMS THEY ARE THE BANE OF YOUR PATHETIC TROLL EXISTENCE.
SEND THE CHECK TO THE ADDRESS I WILL GIVE YOU OR NEXT TIME YOU ARE
AROUND THAMES JUMP IN AND TAKE A DEEP BREATH.....NO ONE WILL MISS A
FRAUDULENT LYING SCHEMING CLOSET *******.
TGITM
PATECUM