Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon[_7_] Leon[_7_] is offline

Default Wood Shop Redux (the old shop *is* the new shop) Part 1-StorageWall

On 5/22/2011 8:21 AM, Swingman wrote:
On 5/22/2011 8:00 AM, Leon wrote:

Looking good! Why no pictures of the "other side of the shop"? LOL

Concerning the kitchen comment, surely there is a spot in there to place
a Flavia machine in an other wise unused space. And couldn't you set up
an adapter to your router table to power your blender bowl for
Margaritas? ;~)

I'm beginning to realize that there will be no room for me ...

The first time I san the picture with you using the track saw a few days
ago. it took me a while to realize you were "outside the box" in the
sun, rather than inside the "box" under the roof. LOL.