Posted to alt.home.repair
Smitty Two Smitty Two is offline

Default a case for safety

In article
,
DerbyDad03 wrote:

That's an old carny trick...asking the mark for info that could lead
you to an answer.

What would be *your* idea of "close enough"?

Look, just from what I remember without digging, you've been in the same
house for at least 20 years, your kids are grown but not out of the
house, and you're old enough to remember black and white test patterns.
All I originally postulated was that that should make you old enough
that you (and Steve B and the rest of us) have better things to do with
the years left than soak warped fan blades and then weigh them down with
bricks and put them in an oven. You said I had "no idea" how old you are.

To answer your question directly, I'd say plus or minus 5 would be good,
and plus or minus 10 would qualify me as having "some idea" of your age.