Posted to alt.home.repair
Jim Jim is offline

Default Wood rack cover

On Sat, 21 May 2011 19:13:35 -0400, willshak wrote:

Jim wrote the following:
In need of creating a roof of sorts for a firewood rack. Trying to
find that happy median between durability and cost.

At the moment I'm leaning towards 3/4x4x8 BC pine plywood. This will
be covered by green tarps of which I have many.

So why do you need to construct anything? Won't the tarp alone do the
job?

Insufficient pitch to begin with, not A viable option to increase the
pitch as I'd need to modify the shed roof it connects to.

Although held taught with truckers tie down straps the water collects and
overpowers the straps. End result sagging tarps and pulled grommets.