Posted to alt.home.repair
Don Klipstein Don Klipstein is offline

Default OT End of the world is nigh! (Today in fact.)

In article , Percival P. Cassidy wrote:
On 05/21/11 01:43 am, The Ghost in The Machine wrote:

SNIP stuff said all-upper-case

But Harold Camping (the perpetrator of this latest nonsense) has been
preaching for years that all the existing churches are irredeemably
corrupt, and people cannot be saved if they remain members of them.

I am going bowling tonight with fellow church members, and I expect to
be worshiping with them tomorrow morning as usual.

If "all the existing churches" are doomed, then I think that includes
the "Orthodox" and "Roman" divisions of "holy catholic apostolic church".

For that matter, the Protestant denominations of Christrianity:

Does that not mean that "First United Methodist Church of Germantown"
(in 19144 ZIP code) is no-worse-off for hiring an openly practicing
lesbian minister, who got defrocked after a few levels of appeal in
"methodist court system", not all of which did not fare her way?

While FUMCOG was on that lesbian's side?
--
- Don Klipstein )